| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alexandra in September is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of water accrues across an average of 7 days.
- In September the heavens above Alexandra are fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:38 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 6:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandra September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Alexandra, New Zealand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandra:
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 52.2 kms (32.4 miles) NW
- Arrowtown, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) NW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 41.8 kms (26 miles) NW
- Queenstown, New Zealand - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) WNW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) NW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 25 kms (15.5 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) S
- Wilden, New Zealand - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) SSW