| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alexandra in May is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with some rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of H2O is released during on average 9 days.
- The skies in Alexandra are a little dull with on average a mere 4:00 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 9:31.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandra May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Alexandra, New Zealand
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandra:
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 52.2 kms (32.4 miles) NW
- Arrowtown, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) NW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 41.8 kms (26 miles) NW
- Queenstown, New Zealand - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) WNW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) NW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 25 kms (15.5 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) S
- Wilden, New Zealand - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) SSW