| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alexandra in January is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with some rain. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of liquid descends across on average 9 days.
- In January the blue above Alexandra is slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:38 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:43 long and the longest day is 15:34 long with an average length of 15:12.
- There are approximately 7:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandra January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Alexandra, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandra:
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 52.2 kms (32.4 miles) NW
- Arrowtown, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) NW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 41.8 kms (26 miles) NW
- Queenstown, New Zealand - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) WNW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) NW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 25 kms (15.5 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) S
- Wilden, New Zealand - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) SSW