| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alexandra in December is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with rain at times. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of H2O precipitates during on average 10 days.
- The blue above Alexandra is a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:07 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:24 long and the longest day is 15:38 long with an average length of 15:35.
- There are approximately 8:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandra December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Alexandra, New Zealand
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandra:
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 52.2 kms (32.4 miles) NW
- Arrowtown, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) NW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 41.8 kms (26 miles) NW
- Queenstown, New Zealand - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) WNW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) NW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 25 kms (15.5 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) S
- Wilden, New Zealand - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) SSW