| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alexandra in August is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of H2O is dropped across on average 7 days.
- In August the blue above Alexandra is slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:54 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:19.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandra August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Alexandra, New Zealand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandra:
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 52.2 kms (32.4 miles) NW
- Arrowtown, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) NW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 41.8 kms (26 miles) NW
- Queenstown, New Zealand - 57.5 kms (35.7 miles) WNW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) NW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 25 kms (15.5 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) S
- Wilden, New Zealand - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) SSW